This footage was taken during the City of Riga celebrations in 1910, by film production company “Apollo”.
Riga, 4 July, 1910.
- View of the river Western Dvina and the city of Riga with the imperial yacht “The Standart”.
- Tsar Nicholas II and his retinue (V.A. Sukhomlinov, K.D. Nilov, V.A. Dedulin , V.B. Fredericks) pass the guard of honor of the 115th Viazemsky Infantry Regiment.
- Nicholas II and his retinue (P.A. Stolypin, K.D. Nilov, V.A. Sukhomlinov, V.A. Dedyulin) drive down the Petrovsky Boulevard to the unveiling of a monument to Peter the Great, which includes the opening ceremony of the monument.
- Archbishop of Riga and Mitava Agafangel consecrates the monument to Peter the Great.
- Nicholas II and Empress Alexandra Feodorovna climb into the carriage after the ceremony.
- Ferry boat with Nicholas II departs from the pier.
- Nicholas II can be seen on the deck of “The Standart”.
- Daughters of the Tsar, Grand Duchesses Olga, Maria and Anastasia, and the maids of honor O.E. Byutzova and A.A. Vyrubova are on the deck of the yacht.
- Carriage with Nicholas II and his family departs from the Chernogolovy house.
- Performance of the choir in the Imperial garden.
- Public cheers the passing carriage with the Romanov family.